Activities involving student welfare
Utrecht University is keen to encourage activities organised by and for students around student welfare. A budget is therefore available for such activities, provided they are not annual events and provided they are organised by Utrecht University students. The grant is intended for such activities as:
- A one-off conference about student welfare;
- An activity related to student welfare, such as lectures, themed afternoons, meetings, etc.;
- Activities focused on student welfare and which, for example, contribute towards prevention or raising awareness among students;
- Activities that contribute towards an open and safe culture, where taboos can be discussed, or where role models play a central role;
- An activity related to the Well-Being Week, during the week itself for example, or beforehand, to generate awareness of the week;
- Ideas or activities that help raise the profile of supervision and training courses at UU;
- The setting up of peer-to-peer initiatives, provided they are not aimed at care/treatment by fellow students.
Use this form to submit your request. Make sure you have the following information at hand before submitting your request:
- Address and IBAN number
- Concise plan of the activity, including a description of how the activity or initiative is related to student welfare.
- Budget, including:
- The amount being requested from Utrecht University
- The amount your organisation itself is contributing (if applicable);
- Revenues from other contributions.
Once you have submitted your request, you will receive automatic confirmation of receipt and a copy of the application. You will receive a response to your application within six weeks. If you have questions about your grant application in the meantime, please contact UU staff.