There is growing attention in society to social safety. There is also an increasing focus on this topic in student organizations. As a board it is important to create a safe environment, where members feel comfortable and treat each other respectfully.
Tips & tricks
- Guidelines to good behaviour is intended to help student organizations to become aware of their role within the Utrecht student community where safety and respect for each other play an important role. The handbook can also be used to discuss one’s own mores and traditions within one’s own organization in light of today’s society where, partly due to social media, activities and behaviors of members within student organizations have come under a magnifying glass.
- We encourage student organizations to appoint a confidential contact person. This person is the first point of contact within the association for anyone who has to deal with undesirable behavior and wants to talk to someone about it. Annually we organize two kinds of meetings for and about vcp’s. All recognized student organizations will be invited to these:
- Intervision meeting for vcp’s (October and March)
- Information meeting about vcp’s (October)
Do you have a question about how to further improve social safety within your organization? Then contact us, we like to think along!
- Presentatie vertrouwenscontactpersonen 2022 (Bestuurlijk Actief)
- Naslagwerk vertrouwenspersonen (VIDIUS)
- Doorverwijskaart vertrouwenspersonen (VIDIUS)
- Student & Zorgkaart (VIDIUS)
- Guidelines to good behaviour
- Code of Conduct Universiteit Utrecht
- Integriteitscode Hogeschool Utrecht
- Regeling Ongewenst Gedrag Hogeschool Utrecht