Email messages to student organisations (from UU and HU) (in Dutch)
The HU and UU student service desk keeps you informed by email of any important developments during the coronavirus crisis. This page contains messages that have already been sent.
- Mailbericht Studieverenigingen UU (09-02-2022)
Containing: extra options for social activities in UU buildings
- Mailbericht Studentenorganisaties (28-01-2022)
- Mailbericht Studieverenigingen UU (28-01-2022)
Containing: Possibilities with regard to organizing activities in the UU buildings in response to the information of 25 January.
- Mailbericht Studentenorganisaties (18-01-2022)
- Mailbericht Studieverenigingen UU (18-01-2022)
Containing: Update relaxation following the information of January 12.
- Mailbericht Studieverenigingen UU (21-12-2021)
Containing: Update corona measures following the facts of December 18.
- Mailbericht Studentenorganisaties (22-11-2021)
- Coronakaders HU (18-11-21)
- Mailbericht Studieverenigingen UU (16-11-2021)
Containing: Guidelines for student organisations, HU and UU study associations based on the information of 12 November.
- Brief Studentenorganisaties (17-08-2021)
Containing: Update on the press conference of 13 August.
- Mailbericht Studentenorganisaties (03-08-2021)
Containing: A commentary on the Cabinet’s recent press conferences.
- Brief Tips Adviezen Toename Coronabesmettingen (20-07-2021)
Containing: Tips and advices to reduce the number of infections as much as possible. Please note: for study associations of the HU an additional rule applies that alcohol and overnight stays are not allowed during the introduction period.
- Letters with additional explanation about the introduction:
Bericht aan HU studieverenigingen (25-06-2021)
Brief Gezelligheidsverenigingen Introductie (25-06-2021)
Brief Studentenorganisaties Introductie (25-06-2021)
Brief UU Studieverenigingen Introductie (25-06-2021)
Brief VIDIUS (25-06-2021)
- Mail over Introductietijden (03-06-2021)
Containing: Instructions for introduction 2021
- Mailbericht Studentenorganisaties (20-04-2021)
Containing: Explanatory notes on the relaxation of restrictions and the possibilities at UU
- Mailbericht Studentenorganisaties (30-10-2020)
Containing explanatory notes on the ban of study and ski trips (see also the message dated 14 October)
- Mailbericht Studentenorganisaties (14-10-2020)
Containing: Because of the ‘lockdown light’, the universities are introducing new measures or continuing existing measures.
- Brief Studentenorganisaties (07-10-2020)
Containing: An update from HU and UU on which guidelines apply to students and student organisations.
- Mailbericht Studentenorganisaties (25-08-2020)
Containing: A new emergency decree has been issued. More options for introduction activities. But stick to the rules: the number of coronavirus infections is rising.
- Mailbericht Studieverenigingen (24-08-2020)
Containing: UU has requested a generic exemption for a number of activities at the faculty introductions.
- Brief Studentenorganisaties Introducties (13-08-2020)
Containing: Only study and sports societies may organise introduction activities, but only subject to strict conditions. An increase in infections. Restrict your contacts and activities.
- Mailbericht Studentenorganisaties (10-08-2020)
Containing: Announcement of new emergency decree. Extensive bans on recruitment and introduction activities.
- Mailbericht Studentenorganisaties (07-05-2020)
Containing more information about the parameters of the introduction periods (Utrecht Introduction Time (UIT), introductory period (KMT), Orientation, faculty introductions, and other introductions by student organisations)
- Mailbericht Studentenorganisaties (24-04-2020)
Containing: No events until 1 September (effect on the UIT and introductions). No regular enrolment for members doing a tuition free board year. Video message by Mayor Van Zanen. And: many rooms available at present.
- Mailbericht Studentenorganisaties (17-04-2020)
Containing: The difference between 1 June (government) and 1 July (UU/HU) for activities. Focus on activities that you can do with your members. And a survey about our facilities and our communications.
- Mailbericht Studentenorganisaties (23-03-2020)
Containing: Do not plan any activities until 1 July. Maintain social distancing. And share best practices.
- Mailbericht Studentenorganisaties (17-03-2020)
Containing: Maintain social distancing. Do not travel abroad. Get in touch with us if you need help.
- Mailbericht Studentenorganisaties (03-03-2020)
Containing: Emergence of coronavirus in the Netherlands and the first instructions from the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment.