Contact (English)

Do you still have questions after reading this website? Please contact Utrecht University or HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht.

  • For Utrecht University you can contact Student Services. Depending on your question, staff members of the student desk will be able to help you directly or will refer you to the student counsellors.
  • For HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht (Hogeschool Utrecht), please contact team student participation.