The Dutch government has allocated funds to educational institutions to repair corona deficiencies among students. These are academic and social disadvantages. This is called the National Programme for Education (NPO). At Utrecht University, it is the explicit intention to actively involve (students and) student organizations in spending this money.
Tips & Tricks
- During the year there are several brainstorm sessions with students. Keep an eye on your mail and the UU social media to know when the next session is.
- Do you have a great idea that we can use to help as many students as possible? Then send this idea in via this link. Mailboxes have also been placed in several UU buildings where you can send in your idea using a QR code.
- The NPO team tries to join various existing consultations as much as possible, such as the consultations of the umbrella organisations with the educational institutions, and the meetings of the assessors. Would you like to invite us to your own umbrella consultation? If so, please contact us.
- All recognised UU student organisations can apply for a grant in 2022-2023 for the current academic year to spend on activities that help improve student wellbeing. Read more about this grant opportunity here.
- After a successful 1st edition, there will be a This Is UU week 2023! From basketball to knitting and from burlesque to board games: at the This Is UU week, students will meet other UU students with the same interests during free activities. So mark 18-20 April and organise an activity for your fellow students! Soon you will receive more information about This Is UU and how you can participate as a student organisation (a subsidy has been made available for this). If you already have questions or ideas, mail Vivien, Myrtel and Sascha at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grant for student organizations
- Contact: Projectteamnpo@uu.nl
- Or check our social media: Instagram , Facebook, and TikTok